Plants vs Zombie – I Zombie Endless Help
March 4, 2010
I’ve been playing the I Zombie Endless puzzle quite a bit in Plants vs Zombies and have been looking for some tips. I found a couple resources out there in Internet land that I found really helpful:
- Steam Forum – a few tidbits in this forum post, not super helpful but good for the new player
- Brighthub – this one is a bit better, describes the puzzle and what you must do. There are some basic helps in the Tips and Tactics section
- Gamezebo – a few tips toward the end of this page although most of them are for the individual I Zombie puzzles and not Endless
- **I Zombie Endless Guide – the best resource I could find, actually shows examples of levels and how to attack them which were really helpful.
Here are my tips from experience playing I Zombie Endless
- Always plan in advance. There is no time limit so be patient. Think about the cheapest way to take out the defenses.
- I love Bucket Zombies and Diggers. They are relatively cheap and I find myself using them the most.
- Imps aren’t good for much except grabbing the brain and getting Squashed, eaten, or blown up.
- Michael Jackson zombies (aka Dancing Zombies) are a risk because they are weak. Use with caution.
- If you are low on Sun, go for the Sun first. Seems obvious but if you run out of sun, it is all over.